BlogName

Search this Blog Content @

How to handle Failures !


Key to Success - Never Quit



Accept the responsibility of your own failure & the fact that failure is part of life. Give yourself time to come out of failure. Use that time to analyse the reason for failure. If you think that you WRONG, try to change yourself. If you are RIGHT & recognize the fact that it's not the end of the world & there are plenty of opportunities around you if you can explore. Just make sure that you are OPEN to listen the events happing around you. Forget the past and focus on the future. Give your best shot !


Failure is common to all of us, one of the most important life-skills you can learn is how to respond to it. Mature people know how to turn every failure into a learning experience, a stepping stone for future success.


Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent - Marilyn Vos Savant


I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed… and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying - Tom Hopkins


I’ve missed more than nine thousand shots in my career. I’ve lost almost three hundred games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed - Michael Jordan



Key to Success - Never Quit